2022 GMC Sierra Tailgate Features
Standard on the SLT, AT4, and Denali trims of the 2022 GMC Sierra truck, the MultiPro tailgate features 6 functions that allow you to modify your GMC Sierra tailgate to accommodate different types of situations. Take a moment to learn more about the different functions of the MultiPro tailgate. Then, fill out a pre-approval and contact Hillside Chevrolet Buick GMC to test drive the Sierra in Charlottetown! We can show you the MultiPro in action!
The Six Functions of the MultiPro GMC Sierra Tailgate
The MultiPro allows Stratford drivers to configure their tailgate in 6 ways to better suit different types of tasks at the job site. Take a moment to review the 2022 GMC Sierra tailgate features below:
- Primary Gate: In this mode, the tailgate simply opens in the same manner that any tailgate opens.
- Primary Gate Load Stop: This tailgate function allows Cornwall drivers to pull a barrier up on their tailgate to keep loose cargo from rolling out of the truck while loading or unloading.
- Easy Access: You can fold half of the inner gate down in order to shorten the length of the tailgate for easier access to your truck bed.
- Full-width Step: When you fold down that half of the inner gate for easier access, you can fold a portion of the inner gate into a step that can support up to 170 kg!
- Inner Gate Load Stop: This inner gate load stop allows you to create a barrier out of the top portion of your closed tailgate. This allows you to keep higher-up items from sliding over the wall of your tailgate while driving.
- Inner Gate with Work Surface: This function also requires the tailgate to be closed. It allows you to fold the top half of your tailgate out, so you create a workspace.
Let Us Demo the GMC Sierra Tailgate for You Near PEI
Now that you’ve read about the GMC Sierra Tailgate features, call Hillside Chevrolet Buick GMC, so we can show you how the MultiPro works in person at our showroom in Charlottetown! We can also demo other features that make hauling and towing with this truck easier than ever. In the meantime, check out our guide to the 2022 GMC Sierra towing capacity!
More from Hillside Chevrolet Buick GMC
Nearly any new Chevrolet vehicle will deliver you impressive efficiency as you take on the Stratford roads. However, if you’ve been thinking about making the switch to an all-electric vehicle, look no further than the 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EV. The new Chevy Bolt EV is a fully-electric vehicle that provides the latest technology and…
The 2023 GMC Sierra 3500 can up to 16,329 kg when properly equipped. Take a moment to learn about its towing and engine specs, the 2023 GMC Sierra 3500 payload capacity, and this truck’s many towing and hauling features. Then, apply for financing and contact Hillside Chevrolet Buick GMC to test drive the Sierra 3500 for sale…
Whether you need a pickup to haul your gear around Stratford or a heavy-duty truck with the towing capacity for any job site in Cornwall, there’s a GMC Sierra to fit your needs. The GMC Sierra 1500, Sierra 1500 LTD, and Sierra HD are great options for drivers looking for a powerful and reliable…